|My little "threenager"|
So here it is, an interview with Grayson, age 3 edition (in his own words):
1) What is your favorite color? "Blue!"
2) What is your favorite toy? "Horsey"
3) What is your favorite thing to eat? "Crackers"
4) What is your favorite TV show? "Team umizoomi!" (I kind of wish it wasn't)
5) What is your favorite outfit to wear? " I say nothing" (wonder if he just wants to stay mute on
this or if he legit means nothing)
6) Where do we live? "A house"
7) What are your favorite animals? "Tigers and giraffes!" (he's never said that before...)
8) What does Mommy do for work? "Looks at this" and points at phone. (Ouch)
9) What does Daddy do for work? "Get TV's" (he doesn't steal. He's in loss prevention)
10) What is your favorite book? "When Cassie reads to me"
11) What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Ride bikes" (he does ride a mean trike)
12) Who is your best friend? "Cassie" (awww he loves his sister)
13) What do you want to be when you grow up? "To be as high as Daddy" (Whoa. I swear he
14) What is your favorite game to play? "DS"
15) What do you like to take to bed with you? "Horse and chewys" (his old swaddles)
16) What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy? "Eat snacks" (double ouch)
17) What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? "Help Daddy work"
18) What's your favorite treat? "Crackers" (obviously)
19) What is your favorite movie? "Planes"
20) If you could go anywhere, where would you go? "The movies" (he's never been yet)
21) What makes you happy? "Saying cheese!" (trained him well)
22) What makes you sad? "Andrew" (guess big bro is tough on him)
23) What makes you scared? "Sydney in bed" (what??)
24) What is your favorite sport? "Basketball"
25) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? "I can't eat ice cream" (allergic. Trying to get him to
to eat soy ice cream)
And there you have it! Some pretty funny and surprising answers. I am going to try and do this with the other kids when its their birthdays too! For now I am going to see what I can do about this whole sibling situation.